To know oneself is to study oneself in action with another person
— Bruce Lee
DO SOMETHING RADICAL
Do relationships inspire you or create stress?
Do you have difficulties making yourself heard or asserting yourself?
Do you have trouble asking for what you want? Saying no to what you don’t want?
Do you want to deepen your ability connect to others?
Is it hard for you to delegate tasks or give feedback? Is your team just not responding the way you would like them to?
Have you wanted to improve your relationships, yet had difficulty finding a clear path path toward that goal?
We all know those people who are masters at relating to others. They are incredibly effective at work, with their friends, or in their families. They inspire people to be around them and work with them.
This group is open to anyone who wants to remove obstacles to deepening their connection to those who matter most to them. You will learn and practice real world strategies for increasing your ability to have effective, rewarding, intimate and powerful relationships. This is an experiential group that will require a high level of participation and motivation on the members’ part. The reward is learning that lasts for a lifetime. The format is intensive and requires a deliberate commitment and intention on the participants’ part.
Real transformation is possible when you break through your long held, unconscious patterns of relating. Many of the patterns that get in our way are outside of our awareness. In order to bring these patterns into awareness, those behaviors need to emerge in real time. The intensive format of the group allows this to happen.
- 1.5 hour group sessions 4 times a week for 4 weeks
- 50 min individual meetings with the facilitators each week
- Intensive Retreat January 28-30
- Group sessions are held Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday from 12:00pm – 1:30pm, January 3rd – 30th
- Individual weekly sessions arranged with instructors
- Intensive Retreat: Friday Jan 28 – 3pm – 9pm, Saturday Jan 29 9am – 6pm, Sunday Jan 30 9am – 1pm
- Group and individual session will be conducted online via ZOOM due to COVID.
- The retreat will be conducted at a retreat center in person. Participants will be required to be vaccinated and certify a negative home COVID test within 24 hours of the start date of the retreat.
$4000 per participant including lodging and meals for the retreat. You may be able to receive reimbursement for professional development your employer.
For more details, please call Dr. Brac Selph 415 935 4605